Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm a sucky blogger.

I've just come to accept this fact. But I've also come to realize that it doesn't really matter, because nobody actually reads my blog!! Hopefully that will change soon. I haven't been doing a whole lot of cooking lately for some reason. I guess we have just been pretty busy. On Monday, we grilled bbq chicken, and I made hashbrown casserole, squash, and s'mores bars, and that has fed us for 3 days! I haven't cooked since. But tonight, I am going to attempt Pioneer Woman's chicken spaghetti. It looks sooo good, and I just hope it turns out well. I also hope that my hubby likes it, because he is weird about chicken recipes. If it were up to him, we would eat steak every night of the week!

On a different note, I am participating in my first "swap" this month. I just got the name of my swap buddy, and I am SO excited!! This is right up my alley! Well, I guess thats it for now. I'll try to be more faithful to this blog from now on!

No comments: