Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms

So tonight is my Bunco night, and I decided to take 2 things. I am going to be making my version of herb& cheese monkey bread (recipe to come tomorrow, if it doesn't suck!), but I don't know how it will turn out, so I wanted a back up. I had torn out a page from one of my Rachel Ray magazines that had several different stuffed mushroom ideas, and this was one of them. I've done the prep work already, so when I get home from work all I have to do is stuff them and bake them. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms
16 stuffer mushrooms
1/2 lb ground beef
1 small onion, finely chopped
olive oil
worchestershire sauce
american cheese

Saute onions in a little bit of olive oil until tender. Add ground beef. When cooked through, drain grease. Add a couple tablespoons of worchestershire sauce and salt & pepper. Stuff each mushroom with hamburger mixture. Top with a 2 inch square of cheese. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Top with a dollup of ketchup.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

These sound yummy! Actually, all of these recipes you posted sound very yummy!! :)