Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I need some help.

I am so behind right now, not just with my blog, but with EVERYTHING! I cannot believe that it is already December 10th. I haven't accomplished anything this month. I do have my Christmas tree up, and my wreath on my door, but that is literally the extent of what I have done. I've bought ONE Christmas present, and the only reason I've done that is because I ordered it online. So needless today, next week is going to be a CRAZY week for me. My goal is to go out every evening after work and do a little at a time so that by Saturday, I will have all of my gifts bought, and I can spend the day wrapping and doing my Christmas baking. Because I have so much to do, I'm not going to have the time or money to put into my grocery shopping next week. What I would like is to try to plan the next 2 wks worth of meals with things that only require a couple of ingredients. So that is where the "help" comes in. I need dinner ideas. Low cost, quick dinner ideas. So if there is anyone that actually reads this...HELP ME!! :)

2 comments:

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

I have an easy meals tab in my blog. Hope you get all your shopping done! Oh-I'm swanbride28 on the nest by the way.

Brandi said...

I have some quick and easy meals on my blog, too. Here is one for starters:
Hamburger Casserole
1 can crescent rolls
1 lb. hamburger
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400. Unroll crescent rolls and press into 9x13baking pan or casserole dish (sprayed with Pam). Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven. Brown hamburger, drain. Add sauce. Mix well. Spread over crescent roll crust. Sprinkle cheese all over. Bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. YUMMY!!
(And great as leftovers too!)