Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Whole Lot of Nothing!

That is what has been going on in my life lately!! I realized that I hadn't blogged in almost a month, so I started thinking of what I needed to catch everyone up on, and thats when I realized it. We haven't done much of anything lately!! I haven't been cooking as much lately, however I have managed to have a few flops!! We've just been having a lot of simple dinners, and trying to get our house organized. My husband has really been stepping up and helping around the house lately, which is awesome!!

I need to blog soon about my latest obsession...COUPONS!! Until recently, I was never big on coupons, but I have totally become obsessed. If you use coupons a lot, let me know what works for you. I'm still trying to figure it all out, but I'm getting there.

Well, I guess thats it. I just wanted to make a quick appearance!

No comments: