Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Making myself accountable

Lately, I have been trying to have more of a routine in my life. (And by "routine", I do not mean coming home, eating dinner, and watching tv every night!) Since I started my diet and excercising last week, I've had more energy, and I am taking full advantage of that. I'm trying to get back on my weekly cleaning schedule, and got off to a good start on Monday, but last night I got home, and it was so cold, and I did NOTHING. But I am determined to get back on track tonight. Here is what I plan to accomplish:

- Clean living/dining room, vaccuum behind couch and vaccuum stairs.

- Clean kitchen, put all dishes away, and sweep and mop floor.

- Do AT LEAST 2 loads of laundry

- plan menu and make grocery list for next 2 weeks

- Read Chapter 1 in Dave Ramsey book/workbook

I'll report back in the morning on what I got done. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get most of it done!

No comments: