Friday, January 16, 2009

So Proud!!

I have to brag on myself for a minute, so please bear with me. To give you a little background on me, as a general rule, I do not do well on diets. I have tried all the popular ones, and usually, after a few days, I have fallen off the wagon. I have no will power. And don't even get me started on excercise. But then I realized that I have gained 40 POUNDS in 4 years, and it was time to do something. So on January 5th, I started doing Weight Watchers. I'm doing it on my own for now, because none of the meetings work into my schedule, but if I get to a point that i feel like I need the meetings, I will make them fit in. Anyway, I've noticed that something about this time is different. I'm excited about eating healthier, and I'm excited about excercising. I am actually enjoying it all. And it is paying off. As of today, I have lost 5 lbs. I am so proud of myself!! Lets just hope that I keep this enthusiasm!!

As for my list of things to do last night, I didn't do what I had planned, but I still got a lot done. I didn't finish the laundry, but my husband and I cleaned our bedroom, which was no small task. So I am pleased. Now this weekend I won't have quite as much to do. Yay!

No comments: