Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update from last night.

Well, I didn't accomplish everything that I set out to do, but I still did a lot. Here is how my night went-

- I cooked dinner. Meatballs & peppers with brown rice was NOT a big hit at my house!
In fact, it was kind of gross!! Oh well, we live and learn!!

- I cleaned the kitchen, and got things put away. I need to sweep and mop the floor
again, but I will probably wait til tomorrow to do that.

- I didn't clean the bathroom, but it is still pretty clean from last week, so I really just
need to spot clean it.

- I didn't get ALL of the laundry done, because I washed our sheets on our bed, which I
hadn't planned to do, but I still did 3 loads of laundry.

- I didn't get to Dave Ramsey.

Tonight is my tv night, so I try to have a lighter cleaning night. Here is what I have planned for tonight:

- Cook dinner (Chicken & Rice casserole)

- clean up kitchen after cooking dinner

- do the last of the laundry (2 loads, i think)

- dust living room/dining room, and vaccum

Hopefully I can get all of this done before my shows start, or during commercials. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: