Monday, January 19, 2009

My Goals for tonight

I found last week that I do much better when I post my goals. Not that many people read my blog, but it still helps me to feel accountable. So here is what I have planned for tonight:

- Cook dinner (meatballs & peppers with brown rice)

- clean the kitchen after dinner, and put away all dishes. Also, find places for some of
my groceries that have been on the counter since i brought them home Friday night!

- tonight is my weekly "bathroom cleaning night", so I need to deep clean my
bathroom and make it "guest friendly" since I am hosting bunco this month.

- do the rest of the laundry that I didn't get to yesterday (2-3 loads)

- Read Chapter 2 in our Dave Ramsey book/workbook

That should be enough for tonight. I am having 12 people over to my house on Thursday night, so I HAVE to stick to my goals this week. Wish me luck!!

No comments: