Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday night goals/WW update

I just have to start by saying that I am pretty stinkin' proud of myself for all of the things that I have been accomplishing lately. As long as I am able to keep it up, I'll be great!! So, I've made a list of all the projects that I want to accomplish around my house, such as cleaning out closets, cleaning and organizing kitchen cabinets, replacing all blinds, etc. This weekend, I wasn't feeling so great, but I still got started by cleaning out our upstairs bedroom closet. We use it for storage only (our clothes are all downstairs), and I managed to downsize by 2 large boxes!! Woo-hoo. I'm just tired of all the worthless crap we have around our house. I was hoping to tackle the downstairs bedroom closet this weekend, too, but that didn't happen. As for my weekly cleaning schedule, my house is in fairly good shape, so I should be able to stay on track this week. For tonight, here are my goals:

- Cook dinner (open faced onion & mushroom topped burgers, a potato for me, and
pasta salad for dh)

- Clean dinner mess in kitchen

- Thoroughly clean bathroom, including sweeping and mopping

- Wash towels (1-2 loads)

- Read a chapter in The Love Dare (we started this before the holidays, but it got put
aside, but we want to get back on track.

- Put together tomorrow nights dinner in crockpot so I can just start it in the -
morning.

- Fix lunch for tomorrow.

It shouldn't be too hard for me to do all of this tonight, and still have some downtime. As for Weight Watchers, I have now lost 7 lbs!! Not as much as I would like, but I've been able to maintain that and still cheat a couple of times. I am really hoping to lose 3 lbs this week, so that I will have lost a total of 10 lbs for the month. Wish me luck!

No comments: