Monday, March 9, 2009

Ugh.

This past weekend was not the greatest. We received a nice note from our apt manager that they have been made aware that we have cats in our apt, and that we have to find them a new home. Well, anyone that knows me knows that I am not going to be parting with my cats. They are like children to me. After a discussion with my landlord today, there is a small possibility that we may be able to keep them, but we won't know til Friday, when the main manager gets back. Anyway, we have been wanting to find a house to rent for a while now, until Dave Ramsey tells us that we are ready to buy a house, at least! We have just completely outgrown our apartment, and are ready for more space and privacy that the apt provides. So today, I started the rental house search, and I am quickly finding out that I don't enjoy it AT ALL!! There doesn't seem to be a lot out there. I have found 1 that I think I may fall in love with, but it is about $100 more than we want to spend in rent, and about 10 miles farther out than we want to live. So who knows. I just hope that it all works out.

No comments: